Secure Payment Systems (“SPS”) introduced “Enterprise ACH” in 2012, a client configurable Enterprise ACH system that enables users to meet the challenging world of ACH processing. Since 1996, SPS has been a leader in electronic transaction processing, and in 2017 originated over 18.5 million ACH transactions in the U.S. and Canada, the grand total having an aggregate value of more than $19 billion.
Enterprise ACH Key Features Include:
- Supports PPD, CCD, BOC, ARC, WEB and POP entry codes
- Processing 7 days a week
- Multiple Origination windows
- Configurable Settlement windows
- Multiple Return windows
- Redundant ODFIs
- Support for self-risk Origination (customer’s bank)
- Real time online reporting
- Custom reporting with SFTP support
- Accounting integration for automated reconciliation
- SOC I and II certified
- Redundant Data Centers with automatic fail over
- 99.999% up time for the previous 36 months
Click here to learn more!